Comprehensive Due Diligence Background Check
Due Diligence Background
When a full picture of an individual's background is of prime importance,
Investigative Professionals' Due Diligence Background Check searches every
available meaningful records source.
Our comprehensive Due Diligence Report searches all records sources available.
When you need to know everything you can possibly learn about an individual,
choose this Report, as it is the most comprehensive background check available
on the Internet.
Sample Due Diligence |
Compare Reports |
Sample Credit Report |
Sample Bank Report
Due Diligence Report:
We check four levels of Criminal records: National Department of Corrections for
current and past felons, plus Federal, Statewide, and County Criminal Courts
records. Civil courts will be searched for suits, bankruptcies, liens,
judgments, and evictions. Driving records searches often turn up DUIs and DWIs.
Arrests and Warrants, OFAC - The Office of Foreign Assets Control, which lists
criminals and terrorists around the world - are searched. Business relationships
are often discovered and professional licensing confirmed. We also verify
latest employment; highest academic achievements
This compilation database hunt is unmatched for comprehensiveness! It has
been developed to collect information about an individual's real property and
assets, like land, homes, automobiles, vessels and aircraft. This unique
database collection was developed over a 15 year span to tap pertinent records
regarding an individual's possessions.
If a business relationship is discovered, Includes an all-important Business
Credit History. We also tap all 50 Secretary of State's business
databases, and we access professional licenses, tax liens, & legal action
We often identify bank and financial accounts. UCC filings searches often return
the name of the bank or lending institution that provided the financing for
business loans. Our Business Credit Report many times returns bank relations.
This is a combination of
all our database searches, and returns pertinent information about most all
adult U.S. citizens and many foreign nationals who reside and work in the United
Included verification of employment, professional licensing, and highest
A credit report is available with a
signed release of information.
Investigative Professionals offers a variety of consent to release information
We have been conducting thorough background investigations since 1996 for
individuals, employers, property owners and managers, company executives,
financial institutions, universities, and law firms.
We offer free consultation by phone and by email. All reports are 100%
guaranteed and confidential. We forward Reports.
Due Diligence Report:
add a Credit Report.
Bank Search. -
See Bank Searches Prices Turnaround time is usually
7 -14 business days.
Personal Information and Identity Verification
Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or
disproves identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB,
SSN, and addresses.
- Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or disprove identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses reported on credit applications
- Also Know As (aka's). Discover other names associated with subject's Social Security Number (SSN). Search and Verification. Has your subject used other Social Security numbers in the past? This could be a cause for concern.
Others Associated with Subject's SSN
- Current and Previous Addresses. Database returns periods of occupancy
- Names of Persons at each address subject has resided. May include spouses, family members, roommates, and live-in lovers
- Phone Summary
- Subject's Residence, Property Owners
- Possible Properties Owned by Subject
- Possible Associates
- Possible Relatives
- Possible Neighbors
- Possible Neighbors
- National Death Index
- Credit Header Search
- Driver's License Information
- Driver's Record History and Violations.
Note: Driving History Information may include Subject Name & Mailing Address, State of previous DL, Offense Date, Offense Description, Conviction Date, Possible Adjudication, Offense/Court Location. Certain states return no personal data. Other restrictions may apply. Some MVR regulations require permissible purpose. Inquire
Business Associations & Professional Information
- Business Search
- Business Background & Credit Report
- Partnerships & Corporate Affiliations
- Company Name Search
- UCC Filings
- FEIN Search
- Professional License
- FAA Registrations
- Education Verification
- Employment Verification
Financial Information - Individual
- Credit Report Included (Signed Release Required)
- Nationwide Property Ownership Records
- Deed Transfers
- Motor Vehicles Registered.
- Boats Ownership
- Aircraft Ownership
Civil Court Records - Individual
- Evictions Search
- Bankruptcies - national search by name
- Federal Civil and Criminal Courts Search - all federal courts, all regions
- National Wants and Warrants
- Federal Criminal Courts Search. All Regions, All Courts searched
- FBI's Most Wanted
- Sexual Offender Search
- State's Databases of Sexual Offenders
- Nationwide Criminal Record Search (DPS/AOC/DOC)
This report searches multiple criminal record sources which includes federal fugitive files,
department of correction, prison parole and release files, national convicts
database, probation records, and possibly records from other state agencies.
- State search includes subject's entire state of residence. Covers a seven year history, both felony and misdemeanor.
You get detailed records including state police arrest records, suspended sentences, dismissals, probation, incarceration records and those involved in
- County Criminal Record Search -
Note: Some states impose a surcharge - paid by requestor (You will be notified
prior to conductions search).
- OFAC Database: The Office of Foreign Assets
Control, (lists criminals and terrorists around the world).