Personal Information and Identity Verification
- Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or disprove identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses reported on credit applications
- Also Know As (aka's). Discover other names associated with subject's Social Security Number (SSN). Search and Verification. Has your subject used other Social Security numbers in the past? This could be a cause for concern.
- Current and Previous Addresses. Database returns periods of occupancy
- Phone Summary
- National Death Index
- Driver's Record History and Violations.
Note: Driving History Information may include Subject Name & Mailing Address, State of previous DL, Offense Date, Offense Description, Conviction Date, Possible Adjudication, Offense/Court Location. Certain states return no personal data. Other restrictions may apply. Some MVR regulations require permissible purpose. Inquire
- Credit Report (Signed Release Required)
Business Associations & Professional Information
- Business Search
- Partnerships & Corporate Affiliations
- Professional License
- Employment Verification. Most employers will verify employment. Provide "from-to" dates of employment
- Education Verification. Highest educational achievement verified with institution. Provide "from-to" dates of attendance or degree earned.
- Professional License Verification. Licenses and professional certifications verified.
Civil Court Records
- National Bankruptcies
- Federal Civil Court Search
- Arrests Warrants
- Federal Criminal Records
- County Criminal Record Search
Note: Some states impose a surcharge - paid by requestor (You will be notified
prior to conducting search).
- DUI's - Driving Records. Note: some states impose permissible purpose requirements. Inquire
- Statewide Criminal Records Check of subject's states of recorded residence, past seven years
- Nationwide Criminal Record Search: National convicts and felons database
- Sexual Offender Search: State's lists of sexual offenders
- OFAC Database: The Office of Foreign Assets Control, (lists criminals and
terrorists around the world).