Personal Information and Identity Verification
Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or disproves identity;
discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses.
Financial and Professional Information
- Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or disprove
identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses
reported on credit applications
- Also Know As (aka's). Discover other names associated with subject's Social
Security Number (SSN). Search and Verification. Has your subject used other
Social Security numbers in the past? This could be a cause for concern.
Others Associated with Subject's SSN
- Current and Previous Addresses. Database returns periods of occupancy
- Names of Persons at each address subject has resided. May include spouses,
family members, roommates, and live-in lovers
- Phone Summary
- Subject's Residence, Property Owners
- Possible Properties Owned by Subject
- Possible Associates
- Possible Relatives
- Possible Neighbors
- National Death Index
- Motor Vehicles Registered. May also include vehicles owned by others living
at the subject's address
- Offender Search - State's Databases of Offenders
- Nationwide Criminal Record Search (DPS/AOC/DOC)
This report searches
multiple criminal record sources which includes federal fugitive files,
department of correction, prison parole and release files, national convicts
database, probation records, and possibly records from other state agencies.
- OFAC Database: The Office of Foreign Assets Control, (lists criminals and
terrorists around the world).