Employee Background Investigation
Employee Background Investigation Includes Employment
Here's an applicant who meets our company's high standards and appears to be
just who we are looking for. BUT, Is the information provided accurate and
truthful? Has the applicant omitted important details"?
If you are looking to hire a specialist who could become a member of your staff,
or a caregiver for your loved ones, run this Employee Background Check,
because this is the most thorough Employee Background Investigation available on
Sample Employee Report |
Sample Credit Report |
Employee Background Check
An application for a position being offered may contain false or misleading
information. In many instances, the applicant for a position looks
so right, but how do you know for sure. Conduct a thorough employee
Investigative Professionals' all-in-one
multiple database report returns information on any adult U.S. citizen.
Results of four levels of criminal records searches will include: National
Department of Correction database for felons, Statewide and County Criminal
Courts database searches - plus Sex Offender database searches.
Civil courts will be searched for suits, bankruptcies, liens, judgments, and
evictions. Driving records searches often turn up DUIs and DWIs. Arrests
and Warrants, OFAC - The Office of Foreign Assets Control, which lists criminals
and terrorists around the world - are searched. Business relationships are often
discovered and professional licensing confirmed. We also verify latest
employment; highest academic achievements
A credit report is available with a
signed release of information. Investigative Professionals offers a variety of
consent to release information
We have been conducting thorough background investigations since 1996 for
individuals, employers, property owners and managers,
company executives, financial institutions, universities, and law firms.
Investigative Professionals' offers free consultation by phone and by
email. All reports are 100% guaranteed and confidential. Reports are often
returned within hours.
| Employee Background
Investigation - Databases Searched
Personal Information and Identity Verification
- Identity Verification. Important database searches prove or disprove identity; discovers or confirms "identifiers" like DOB, SSN, and addresses reported on credit applications
- Also Know As (aka's). Discover other names associated with subject's Social Security Number (SSN). Search and Verification. Has your subject used other Social Security numbers in the past? This could be a cause for concern.
- Current and Previous Addresses. Database returns periods of occupancy
- Phone Summary
- National Death Index
- Driver's Record History and Violations.
Note: Driving History Information may include Subject Name & Mailing Address, State of previous DL, Offense Date, Offense Description, Conviction Date, Possible Adjudication, Offense/Court Location. Certain states return no personal data. Other restrictions may apply. Some MVR regulations require permissible purpose. Inquire
- Credit Report (Signed Release Required)
Business Associations & Professional Information
- Business Search
- Partnerships & Corporate Affiliations
- Professional License
- Employment Verification. Most employers will verify employment. Provide "from-to" dates of employment
- Education Verification. Highest educational achievement verified with institution. Provide "from-to" dates of attendance or degree earned.
- Professional License Verification. Licenses and professional certifications verified.
Civil Court Records
- National Bankruptcies
- Federal Civil Court Search
- Arrests Warrants
- Federal Criminal Records
- County Criminal Record Search
Note: Some states impose a surcharge - paid by requestor (You will be notified
prior to conducting search).
- DUI's - Driving Records. Note: some states impose permissible purpose requirements. Inquire
- Statewide Criminal Records Check of subject's states of recorded residence, past seven years
- Nationwide Criminal Record Search: National convicts and felons database
- Sexual Offender Search: State's lists of sexual offenders
- OFAC Database: The Office of Foreign Assets Control, (lists criminals and
terrorists around the world).